- UVA education benefits
- Visit the School of Nursing Intranet for information on the following internal funding sources:
- School of Nursing Scholarly Dissemination Award
- School of Nursing departmental funds: faculty members can seek funding, if available, with their department chair
- Office for Nursing Research
- Visit the ONR website for detailed information on intramural funding sources, UVA research resources, and external resources
- Log into Collab to apply for School of Nursing intramural funding sources
- School of Nursing Lancaster Award
- Click here for information about the award
- Log into Collab to apply
Resources for New Clinical Faculty and GTAs
- Orientation Manual for Clinical Faculty for clinical faculty and GTAs
- Guidelines for Course and Clinical Faculty in the Faculty/Staff Handbook (NetBadge login required)
Teaching Technology Resources from SON Impact
- Visit the School of Nursing Teaching Continuity webpage for a broad array of resources.
- The School Impact Project webpage has reference guides for the SAMR model, using the iPad in teaching, and other information. Requires NetBadge login.
Faculty Development Events
- Faculty Development Series from the Associate Dean for Academics
These sessions are open to School of Nursing faculty and staff and invitations are sent directly via email.
- School of Nursing Continuing Education
Click here for upcoming events, courses, contact info, and more.
- School of Nursing Calendar
Check the calendar for upcoming forums hosted by the School's Office for Nursing Research, Bjoring Center for Nursing Historical Inquiry, Compassionate Care Initiative, Global Initiatives, and more.