- UVA education benefits
- School of Nursing departmental funds: faculty members can seek funding, if available, with their department chair
- School of Nursing Lancaster Award:
- School of Nursing Scholarly Dissemination Award:
- Office of Nursing Research
- Visit the ONR website for detailed information on intramural funding sources, UVA research resources, and external resources
Faculty Development Events
- Faculty/Staff Development Series from the Associate Dean for Academics
Open to School of Nursing faculty and staff.
- Sept. 12, 2017, 12-1pm: Nursing Ethics and Human Rights in a Contentious Political Environment. Speaker: Felicia "Liz" Stokes, JD, RN, Senior Policy Advisor, Center for Ethics and Human Rights, American Nurses Association.
- Oct. 18, 2017, 12-1pm: Teaching as Acting: A Toolkit to Enhance the Classroom Stage. Speaker: Timothy Cunningham, DrPH, MSN, RN, Assistant Professor of Nursing, Assistant Director of the Compassionate Care Initiative.
- Dec. 13, 2017, 12-1pm: Implementing Active Learning in Large Enrollment Courses. Speaker: Lindsay Wheeler, PhD, Assistant Director of STEM Education Initiatives, Center for Teaching Excellence.
- School of Nursing Continuing Education
Click here for upcoming events, courses, contact info, and more.
- School of Nursing Calendar
Check the online calendar for upcoming forums hosted by the School's Office for Nursing Research, Bjoring Center for Nursing Historical Inquiry, Compassionate Care Initiative, Global Initiatives, and more.
Resources Across Grounds
- Center for Teaching Excellence
- Health System Library
- School of Medicine - Continuing Medical Education Office