Next Generation NCLEX Faculty Resources
Visit the School of Nursing Next Generation NCLEX Faculty Resources web page for information on workshops, conferences, pre-recorded webinars and videos, and links to resources from NCSBN, ATI, and Elsevier.
Funding Support for Faculty Development
- UVA education benefits
- Visit the School of Nursing Intranet for information on the following internal funding sources:
- School of Nursing Scholarly Dissemination Award
- School of Nursing departmental funds: faculty members can seek funding, if available, with their department chair
- Office for Nursing Research
- Visit the ONR website for detailed information on intramural funding sources, UVA research resources, and external resources
- Log into Collab to apply for School of Nursing intramural funding sources
- School of NursingLancaster Award
- Click here for information about the award
- Log into Collab to apply
Resources for New Clinical Faculty and GTAs
- Orientation Manual for Clinical Faculty for clinical faculty and GTAs
- Guidelines for Course and Clinical Faculty in the Faculty/Staff Handbook (NetBadge login required)
Teaching Technology Resources
Visit the School of Nursing Teaching Continuity web page for a broad array of resources.
Faculty Development Events
- Faculty Development Series from the Associate Dean for Academics
These sessions are open to School of Nursing faculty and staff and invitations are sent directly via email.
- School of Nursing Continuing Education
Click here for upcoming events, courses, contact information and more.
- School of Nursing Calendar
Check the calendar for upcoming forums hosted by the School's Office for Nursing Research, Bjoring Center for Nursing Historical Inquiry, Compassionate Care Initiative, Global Initiatives and more.