The goal of the School of Nursing Registrar is to provide accurate and timely information on topics such as student records, registration, and course offerings.
The Nursing Registrar pages provide students, faculty and staff quick and easy access to schedules, forms, and newsletters. Contact the School of Nursing Registrar at: email@example.com.
Admissions questions? Please contact the UVA School of Nursing admissions staff at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Important Spring/J-term 2023 registration dates *
- 10/14 - Spring/J-term class search available in SIS
- 10/17 - Advising Begins
- 10/21 - Spring/J-term registration shopping cart opens
J-term 2023 registration
- 11/14 - Graduate student registration begins
- 11/15 - 4th/3rd year undergraduate registration begins
- 11/16 - 2nd/1st year undergraduate registration begins
- 11/17 - Open enrollment registration begins
Spring 2023 registration
- 11/1 - Graduate student registration begins
- 11/7 - Undergraduate registration begins
- 11/28 - Undergraduate Open enrollment
* Please check your registration appointment in SIS for your exact day and time.
Transcripts and Verifications
To request a transcript, please visit the UVA Registrar’s website.
If you need a letter to certify that you are an enrolled student, you must request one from the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) through the University Registrar's Credentialing Services web page. The School of Nursing Registrar is not able to provide these letters (or degree verifications, enrollment verifications, or transcripts). The only official enrollment verification comes from the University Registrar. Enrollment verification letters fulfill insurance providers, military, and other agency requirements. Further information can be found on the UVA Registrar's website.
The information contained on this website is for informational purposes only. The Undergraduate Record and Graduate Record represent the official repository for academic program requirements.