The goal of the School of Nursing Registrar is to provide accurate and timely information on topics such as student records, registration, and course offerings.
The Nursing Registrar pages provide students, faculty and staff quick and easy access to schedules, forms, and newsletters. Contact the School of Nursing Registrar at: email@example.com.
Admissions questions? Please contact the UVA School of Nursing admissions staff at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Important Fall 2021 registration dates *
- 3/26 - Summer and fall class search available in SIS
- 5/7 - Fall registration shopping cart opens
- 5/17 - Graduate student registration begins
- 5/18 - 4th year undergraduate registration begins
- 5/19 - 3rd year undergraduate registration begins
- 5/20 - 2nd year undergraduate registration begins
* Please check your registration appointment in SIS for your exact day and time.
Transcripts and Verifications
To request a transcript, please visit the UVA Registrar’s website.
If you need a letter to certify that you are an enrolled student, you must request one from the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) through the University Registrar's Credentialing Services web page. The School of Nursing Registrar is not able to provide these letters (or degree verifications, enrollment verifications, or transcripts). The only official enrollment verification comes from the University Registrar. Enrollment verification letters fulfill insurance providers, military, and other agency requirements. Further information can be found on the UVA Registrar's website.
The information contained on this website is for informational purposes only. The Undergraduate Record and Graduate Record represent the official repository for academic program requirements.