Asynchronous and Synchronous Quick Reference Guides
Activities, Assignments, and Assessments
- The 3 A's: Activities, Assignments, and Assessments
- The tests & quizzes tool in Collab
- Randomizing questions in a test or quiz
- Adding Video Quizzes in Collab
Online Learning Community
As with in-person learning communities, the online learning community consists of a variety of interactions between students, instructors, and content.
- Visit the online learning community webpage for information about building community, inclusive practices, netiquette, and more.
- First day of class conversation guide
- UVA Accessibility: instructional resources
- Resources for creating engaging online discussions including a workbook to guide your process, a video introduction, and a sample announcement
- Getting started with discussions in Collab
- Questions? Contact Kevin Tressler or Kim Acquaviva
- Information about metacognition and examples for how to consider incorporating into your classes. Adapted from a workshop presented to SON faculty members by Dr. Elizabeth Dickens and Dr. Adriana Streifer of the UVA Center for Teaching Excellence.