Meeting the needs of the chronically ill
- Purpose: to support research projects that meet the needs of chronically ill people, regardless of their age
- Eligibility: open to faculty members employed by UVA School of Nursing; more than one award may be given each year
- Funding period: one year
- Budget: funds may be requested for the awardee's salary, research assistance, consultation, office supplies, equipment, long-distance telephone charges, and travel. ONR's Advisory Committee may decide to divide the award between two candidates. These awards are considered together with intramural grant requests.
Submission process & guidelines
- Deadline: February 15 of each year
- Submission: Please review the Lanford Research Award Guidelines for detailed guidelines and application requirements. Please email your application to the Office of Nursing Research with the subject "Lanford Research Award."
Submit a final report including related outcomes that are a result of the project. This final report will be due in the following year of the annual award in June (fiscal year end).