Meeting the needs of the chronically ill
- Purpose: to support research projects that meet the needs of chronically ill people, regardless of their age
- Eligibility: open to faculty members employed by UVA School of Nursing; more than one award may be given each year
- Funding period: one year
- Budget: funds may be requested for awardee's salary, research assistance, consultation, office supplies, equipment, long distance telephone charges, and travel. ONR's Advisory Committee may decide to divide the award between two candidates. These awards are considered together with intramural grant requests.
Submission process & guidelines
- Deadline: February 15 of each year
- Submission: Visit the application website to for detailed guidelines and application requirements
Submit a final report including related outcomes that are a result of the project. This final report will be due in the following year of the annual award in June (end of fiscal year).