Thank you for all you are doing to adapt to the tremendous changes right now as we work together to navigate all the changes in the COVID-19 response.
Please see below for student resources for online learning and other support.
Please note if you are facing any situation for which you are unable to identify resources, you can reach out directly to Theresa Carroll (see her emails for her phone number and Zoom office hours).
- BSN and CNL Peer Tutoring
- This will continue online. Virtual peer tutoring is available for A&P, Chemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Pathophysiology, and Advanced Pathophysiology. Please contact Dillon Kuhn to sign-up.
- If you are a graduate student in need of tutoring, or, need assistance finding tutoring in other subjects, please contact Theresa Carroll.
- Faculty Advisors
- Faculty advisors are still a good source to go to with questions. They may not have all the answers but they know how to help you find them. Please reach out as needed.
- SON Food Pantry
- Because all UVA buildings will be closed, our food pantry, as well as the other UVA locations are not currently available. The Community Food Pantry website has information about local food pantries that are available. If you do not have transportation to a local pantry or other concerns regarding food insecurity, you can contact TC or email@example.com.
- SON Emergency Student Fund
And please check out the many more student resources below.