NetLearning is the online learning management system used by UVA Health System. All students who participate in clinical at the Health System are required to complete mandatory computer modules. Students will receive an email notification from their program manager regarding NetLearning assignments.
Steps for how to log into NetLearning:
- Go to https://lms.netlearning.com/mynetlearning/uva in either Firefox or Internet Explorer.
- You must allow pop-ups for the site to work, and you must have Adobe Flash Player installed to complete many of the modules.
- On the login page, select “Badge ID” as your Login Type.
- “Participant ID” is your 9-digit University ID number (located on the back of your Health System ID badge).
- “Password” is the last 4 digits of your University ID number.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you will see the assigned modules in your “To Do List”.
If you cannot access NetLearning from your personal computer, you can complete the modules on one of the computers in the Health Sciences Library.
You can print your NetLearning transcript by clicking on the “Completed List” tab and selecting Transcript Report from the Actions dropdown.